Monday, March 16, 2009

Vitamin C

I've noticed something that I probably should have noticed long ago, if I paid much attention to myself. It seems that caffeine helps me get from bed to alert in the morning, but if I have too much I get annoyed easily. I know, that's common knowledge. It's just that it's been fairly recent that I've reached that amount of caffeine in my system; roughly one large coffee. Unless I wait a couple hours after that, I get irritable.

I think I need to cut down a bit. Only, somebody told me once that almost everything has caffeine in it. Bottled water probably doesn't, but be damned if I'll pay $1.25 for a tenth of a cent's worth of water! Besides, if I'm going to pay more than a buck for something to drink, I at least want some kind of flavour.

I'd welcome advice, if anybody has it, on how I can avoid too much caffeine. Please?

No comments:

Post a Comment